Thank you for visiting sophiemartinart.co.uk and taking time to explore the artworks provided. Please read carefully, as your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow the terms stated. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use or access our website. It is important to note that in ordering products, you agree to be bound by these terms.
Sophie Martin Art may alter these terms and conditions from time to time, which will come into effect when published on the website. This will apply to all current and past users of the website and replace any prior information which is inconsistent with it. It is advised that you regularly review this page for any updates.
Information about the operator:
Sophie Martin Art operates the website sophiemartinart.co.uk . If you would like to get in touch, please visit our contact page or email at email@example.com .
All website and social media content provided by Sophie Martin Art (original artworks, prints and images) is the property of Sophie Martin Art. Any reproduction of this content or resale of products (online or offline) is subject to authorisation by Sophie Martin Art.
Your personal information:
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE:
sophiemartinart.co.uk sells original artwork and high-quality prints produced by Sophie Martin Art. We pride ourselves on providing the highest standard of service to ensure a satisfying customer experience from the moment you select your desired artwork, to its arrival at your door. In using this website and placing an order with us, you the buyer are in agreement with the following terms and conditions of sale.
(1) "data" - all of the information that you submit via sophiemartinart.co.uk .
(2) "user" / "buyer" / “consumer” - the person and / or organisation who uses the website and may buy artwork.
(3) "we" / "us" / “our” – refers to Sophie Martin Art who supplies and owns this website. Sophie Martin Art operates on a sole trader basis in the UK.
(4) "website" - the website that you are currently using: sophiemartinart.co.uk .
(5) "artwork" - the pieces of art / products / prints which a buyer agrees to buy from the website.
(6) "order confirmation" - the email confirming the buyer's order. This will confirm the details of what we have agreed to supply, the total price and an expected delivery date.
(1) Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Please note that product colours may vary due to monitor settings.
(2) The packaging of products may also vary slightly from images shown on the website.
(1) The indicated prices on our website are shown in Pound Sterling. Any delivery costs (including free delivery) will be clearly indicated and invoiced at the end of any order in addition to the total price of artworks selected. For more details, please visit our shipping policy which is located under our store on this website.
(2) We may modify our prices on occasion, however this will be indicated to the buyer on the order and at the time the order is placed.
(1) Payments for products may be carried out through either credit card or PayPal. PayPal uses advanced SSL encryption to keep your transaction and data secure and does not add any additional cost for the buyer to use. Please visit PayPal for further information on terms and conditions of use.
(2) If you believe a payment made to be incorrect, please contact us promptly either through the form found on our contact page or by sending an email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org .
How a contract is formed between you and Sophie Martin Art:
(1) The order process enables the buyer to check and amend their order before submitting. The buyer is advised to take time to carefully read and check their order at each stage of the order process.
(2) All artworks for sale on our website are subject to availability. Once placing an order, the buyer will receive an order confirmation email. From receiving your order confirmation, a binding contract will be formed between the buyer and Sophie Martin Art for the purchase of the product and your payment will be processed.
(3) The buyer will receive a dispatch confirmation email from us once their order has been dispatched for delivery.
(4) If we are unable to supply the buyer with a product which is out of stock, they will be informed via email and the order will not be processed. The payment pre-authorisation will be removed and the buyers bank details will not be retained.
(5) In the event of the buyer receiving an order confirmation and their payment being processed for a product which is no longer available, they will receive a refund of this payment via the credit or debit card which was used to purchase the product.
Consumer cancellation rights:
(1) If you are a consumer, you have the right to change your mind and cancel your contract during the relevant period if for any reason you may not want to keep a product. You can notify us during this period to receive a refund.
(2) Consumers have a right to cancel a contract from the date of receiving their order confirmation.
(3) Consumers have a right to claim refunds or returns on faulty or damaged products. For more information visit our returns and refunds policy which can be found under the store section of our website.
(4) If your product has already been delivered to you, you have a period of 14 days beginning from the day you receive your product in which you may cancel your contract.
(5) To cancel a contract, please contact us in writing by emailing email@example.com .
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us through our contact page by filling out the form provided, or sending an email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org .