Definitions: (1) "data" - all of the personal information that you submit via sophiemartinart.co.uk .
(2) "user" / “buyer” / “consumer” - the person and / or organisation who uses the website and may buy artwork.
(3) "website" - the website that you are currently using: sophiemartinart.co.uk .
(4) "we" / "us" / “our” - Sophie Martin Art who supplies and owns this website. Sophie Martin Art operates on a sole trader basis in the UK.
Data: Certain parts of this website may ask you to voluntarily provide some personal data: for example, when submitting enquiries or purchasing products. The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons you are asked to provide it will be made clear at the point you are requested to provide it.
Storing your personal data: (1) Information that we collect will not be transferred outside of the European economic area.
Securing personal data: Payments for products are made through PayPal only. PayPal uses advanced SSL encryption to keep your transaction and data secure and does not add any additional cost for the buyer to use. Please visit PayPal for further information on terms and conditions of use.
How long do we keep your personal data?: (1) Your personal data will be retained for the necessary period to fulfil the purpose of securing and completing your order, delivering this to you and responding to enquiries. A longer retention period of data will only occur if required by law.
(2) Your personal data will be deleted, anonymised or securely stored (to isolate from any further processing) once there are no longer any ongoing and legitimate business needs to process this information.
Disclosure of personal data: We may disclosure your personal data under the following circumstances. (1) We may share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation when required or trying to protect and prevent potential fraud or unauthorised transactions.
(2) Third party companies who require access to your personal information to assist in the products we sell. For example, we partner with PayPal which assists us in processing your payment.
(3) Under no circumstances will we sell, trade or share your personal data with other companies for their marketing purposes without your consent.
Contact us: If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us through our contact page by filling out the form provided, or sending an email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org .